Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Enterprise - The Breach

• 25-04-2003 12:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭

It was a woeful episode in my opinion. It is a candidate for worst of the season.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Strong performance by phlox, however predictable and i'm sure its been done before, the rescue mission plot seemed a bit weak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

eh it wasnt to bad ......

but enterprise is just re-useing all old star trek story lines but the kicker is their re-doing them awfuly

it should get better with the romulan war but then again enterprise has none of DS9 politics and so will do the war half assed as well :(

is their any hope for this show

there is hope, its got some good actors and some good story lines, on the other hand i think it also has some bad actors and some bad story lines. but it will prevail they always do and it will get better give it another season or two. I can see the finale now though end of the seventh season the federation charter is set up and they all live happily ever after.

knowing the way enterprises timeline is going earth will more than likely join the romulan empire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Am I in the minority of people who actually like Enterprise? I think it's incredibly good atm and just look how well it stands up to seasons 2 of both DS9 and Voyager which lets face it were god awful. I forsee great things for it in future series especially if it climbs the usual quality curve that all Star Trek series seem to follow.

• Advertisement

yeah sloth i like it and i think it started well compared to DS9 and Voyager and am looking forward to what is forth coming. I think there is some good characters there, Trip is good as it Malcolm, T'Pol and the Doctor, i think Bakula is alright as well though i had my reservations when i originally heard about him, oh and porthos is cool. However i have my reservations about mayweather, and possibley hoshi but we'll see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

DS9 Season 2 >>> Enterprise Season 2

I'm sorry, but DS9 season two marked the first foray of Star trek into true arc based storys. Now true, it wasn't great but it deserves points for trying.

The circle episodes, The Maquis pts 1 + 2, and The Jem'hadar, all excellent episodes.

that maybe so but you can't say that there haven't been good episodes in enterprise's second season, shockwaves part two was good, as was the episode with the andorians and i liked judgement

true they where good

but then you have "a night in sickbay" and by jesus that was awful

trying to jog my memory that was the episode with archer in sickbay for the night trying to sleep and seeing some of the doctors daily routine was it? i can't even remember the main plot. I suppose like any of the series its had some good ones and some bad ones, but hopefully things will get better but i am happy enough with it as it is just some teething troubles i think. i was reading a small interview with rick berman yesterday apparently enterprise is going in dramtically different directions next season but even he said i've said that before but apparently things will be different this time

• Advertisement
Advertisement