Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want BDU, Chest Rig, TM Pistol

Options
  • 01-05-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Looking for a large size BDU (im 6"3 so something big enough)

A Tokyo Marui pistol.

A Chest Rig.

If you have any of these let me know :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Oisin182

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Tokyo Marui M92F Military Chrome Stainless GBB Pistol 300fps Lowest I'd be looking for is 150euro
    Based in kildare, prefer to meet but willing to post. Any fees or postage paid by buyer. Magazine is leak free. Great range and accuracy like all TM pistols

TM_M9.jpg
    TM_M91.jpg
    TM_M92.jpg
    Tm_M93.jpg

I'm interested estfront, how long have you had this gun and are you the first owner? Do you have the box also? Is it full metal or plastic?

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Oisin182 wrote: »
    I'm interested estfront, how long have you had this gun and are you the first owner? Do you have the box also? Is it full metal or plastic?

I've had it about 6 months, got it from tiger111HK. I'm the First owner. Never skirmished. After shipping, customs and handling fees its just ended up costing me too much and looking to get some cash back. Have too many pistols as it is. Link below:
    http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p2856/Tokyo-Marui-M92F-Military-Chrome-Stainless-GBB-Pistol/product_info.html
    Box is lost to the mess of the gun room. Pistol is Plastic as is most common TM pistols but still has nice weight, Is one of the best GBB pistols I have used for range and accuracy. Any other questions just ask. Based near Kildare town. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭SuperBlu26

i have a vest with a triple m4 mag pouch, an admond pouch and 2 utility pouches in tan for €40 if your interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

I have digital woodland BDU's on this thread if you're interested:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056916119

estfront wrote: »
    I've had it about 6 months, got it from tiger111HK. I'm the First owner. Never skirmished. After shipping, customs and handling fees its just ended up costing me too much and looking to get some cash back. Have too many pistols as it is. Link below:
    http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p2856/Tokyo-Marui-M92F-Military-Chrome-Stainless-GBB-Pistol/product_info.html
    Box is lost to the mess of the gun room. Pistol is Plastic as is most common TM pistols but still has nice weight, Is one of the best GBB pistols I have used for range and accuracy. Any other questions just ask. Based near Kildare town. Cheers
    sorry i got a tm pistol elsewhere, thanks for posting and glws..

I have digital woodland BDU's on this thread if you're interested:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056916119
    its a nice BDU but id be a size large :( where did you buy these originally cause i like that colour :o

Still looking for: BDU, chest rig, gloves(large), lower face mask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Sicman

What size chest/waist are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

Oisin182 wrote: »
    its a nice BDU but id be a size large :( where did you buy these originally cause i like that colour :o

I bought these off my friend, but they were bought at AirsoftGuns.ie a few months back. I forgot to mention, even though they say 'Small-Regular', they are actually thirty-five inches around the waist.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Have a flyye wsh chest rig in OD if your interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭mikebie

Have a Khaki RRV Chest Rig )fully adjustable) & Sand lower face mesh mask.

Advertisement