Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having trouble with meteor login

Options
  • 18-08-2012 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭

I recently just ported over to meteor; I'm trying to access registration & the other services available from mymeteor, but this seems impossible. I keep on getting the following response

2pzzno3.png

Anyone else having this issue?

Seems to have been going on since earlier yesterday (Friday the 17th). Still not fixed.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

i have just successfully logged into a prepay account so it's not the whole system thats down anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

later12 wrote: »
    I recently just ported over to meteor; I'm trying to access registration & the other services available from mymeteor, but this seems impossible. I keep on getting the following response

2pzzno3.png

Anyone else having this issue?

Seems to have been going on since earlier yesterday (Friday the 17th). Still not fixed.

Clear all the internet settings, history and cookies. Try a different browser. If that doesn't work ring up CC and they should help you sort it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Oh yeah, sorry just to clarify, I have already spoken to customer care, according to the CC team there are ongoing problems with logging in, as per the screen-grab above.

I'm not sure if this is only affecting new customers or existing customers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

later12 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, sorry just to clarify, I have already spoken to customer care, according to the CC team there are ongoing problems with logging in, as per the screen-grab above.

I'm not sure if this is only affecting new customers or existing customers?

Unless its for PAYG accounts. My Bill Broadband and my own phone account seem to log in fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Incidentally, that notice about the "intermittent problem" they're experiencing has been there since about 2009, IIRC. Welcome to the world of Meteor!

• Advertisement
Advertisement