Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Business Saver - Opinions?

Options
  • 16-08-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Has anyone signed up to the 3 Business Saver plan? How long does it normally take to be approved / denied for these? I applied last friday and am still waiting to hear what's happening. I was told the phone would be free if I signed up to a 24 month contract. I am getting 2 phones for the business as was recommended to me by the salesperson because I get a better deal. Now I have been told I have to pay 49 euro each for the the handsets and 150 euro deposit each. So it has gone from a great deal with 2 free phones to costing 398 euro.

Also, the plan is 40 plus vat a month for unlimited everything excluding international calls. Sounds great. I said "So I can never go over 40?". The salesperson said "well, you can go over" but couldn't tell me how that would happen. I'm confused

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I'm on that plan, only way you could go over the 40 is 1890 numbers etc or clicking on those "click here to get a free ipad" ads you get with free apps.
    You usually get them the same day if you go into a 3 shop, €49 is still very cheap for the phones, you get the deposit back after 6 bills so it's not really a cost. If you went for cheaper phones like the galaxy s2 or something you might not have to pay a deposit.

Advertisement