Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you port from meteor to three and back again in 24 hours?

Options
  • 14-08-2012 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭

I've been with meteor a long time. I thought I was on double your credit for life promotion where you top up by 20 and then get 20 a month later. Unfortunately it was only for one year. They do however do the same offer for new customers for 12 months. I was wondering if i went to Three and ported my number over. Got a new sim from meteor and registered it and ported back to meteor on my original number from three, would I get that offer for double credit.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Ya fúckin can.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,911 ✭✭✭kirving

I was told I had to wait a month before porting back.

I was told I had to wait a month before porting back.

Incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Ok will try it. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

physioman wrote: »
    Ok will try it. Thanks

Won't work.
    You can of course move straight back but for the €20 bonus for 12 months to apply you need to have been off the Meteor network for at least 30 days.

• Advertisement

Kensington wrote: »
    Won't work.
    You can of course move straight back but for the €20 bonus for 12 months to apply you need to have been off the Meteor network for at least 30 days.

Balls, correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Just port to another network for a month then port back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

yeah thats what i was gonna do. thanks

Advertisement