Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I got a problem....

Options
  • 14-03-2010 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey i need some help, i just finished building my new machine. The mainboard is an MSI NF750-G55. One problem is the eSATA port on the back is not working, its not even appearing in the BIOS, any ideas? The other problem is that the board says it supports Hybrid SLI, I have a compatible card (an ASUS 9500GT) and I have enabled the Hybrid SLI option in the BIOS but its not active. I am running windows 7 64-bit. Does anyone know is the Hybrid only available in windows vista or is it across the board? I have the latest drivers for all parts.

Any help with this would be greatly appricated....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭dun79

What is your reason for wanting to use Hybrid SLI, PowerBoost or PowerSaving?

From MSI website description of MB.

Hybrid SLI
    •Support NVIDIA Hybrid™SLI Technology.
    •Boost 3D graphics performance with GeForce8400/8500 graphic card

From Wikipedia.

On desktop systems, the motherboard chipsets nForce 720a, 730a, 750a SLI and 780a SLI and the motherboard GPUs GeForce 8100, 8200, 8300 and 9300 support Hybrid SLI (GeForce Boost and HybridPower). The GPUs GeForce 8400 GS and 8500 GT support GeForce Boost, the GPUs 9800 GT, 9800 GTX, 9800 GTX+ 9800 GX2, GTX 260 and GTX 280 support HybridPower.

Advertisement