Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Directions] Bus from Pearse Street to Drumcondra

Options
  • 06-01-2013 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Is there any bus that services this route? I am finding the dublinbus.ie site less than useless.

(I know I can take the DART but the problem is the trains are infrequent and there isn't one that would get me there on time.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Route 1. Alternatively, any route to the city centre and then routes:

1 Towards Santry (Shanard Rd.)
    11 Towards Wadelai Park
    13 Towards Harristown
    16 Towards Dublin Airport
    33 Towards Balbriggan
    41 Towards Swords Manor
    41b Towards Rolestown
    41c Towards Swords Manor
    44 Towards Larkhill

There are some more routes from the west end of Pearse Street (west of Westland Row) that serve the Phibsborough/Glasnevin end or Mountjoy Square.

4 Towards Harristown
    7 Towards Mountjoy Sq.
    8 Towards Mountjoy Sq.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Its easy enough on that site. You enter your start and finish point into the journey planner and it does it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Chronic Button

That is amazingly helpful, thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 17,558 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Bear in mind that route 1 operates to Parnell Square only before 0800 from Sandymount, but from then on every 20 mins to Santry.

Before that - change to an 11, 13, 16 or 44 on O'Connell Street.

Timetable is here for route 1:
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/1/

Advertisement