Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advise Plse on Wireless video sender/receiver upc

Options
  • 18-01-2015 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Can anyone help advise me on best option for wireless video sender/receiver for UPC/Cable led telly to connect to a telly in another room that only has vga and scart connection.. Any help would be really appreciated.. in rented accomadation so cant run leads and wires and dont want to sign up to multiroom over minimum budget... TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭dbit

Much of a muchness , depends on the EMF in your house , i have found in the past these devices to be sketchy at best with artifacting and white noise showing up on the receiving end (Even in low EMF areas) . The set I used was one of the low cost generic devices all for one or something like that .

Advertisement