Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Z Visa for China

Options
  • 26-03-2014 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Can anyone give me any information at all for applying for Z visa. My company will be sending me the documents from China. What I don't know is a number of things. 1) Which blood samples I need to get done to complete the physical exam? 2) Which documents I need to get legalised here (if any) I'm not sure if I will have to get the Physical Exam form legalised either. 3) Does anyone know a hospital where I can get the report filled out in a short time frame - some are saying that it'll take well over a week for results. 4) Do i have to take chest x ray and blood results with me or will the physical exam form suffice?

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement