Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

catering events

Options
  • 21-02-2014 1:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41

hi looking for experianced people to lend some positive knowledge on food trailer set ups going the right road insted of going it blind i would appreciate all the positive replys to my quistions please refrain from negitive ie them days are over replys

i own a 18 foot hi out put gas chipper on wheels
    if a person in the biz could let me know the best events to be hitting
    with not to much hello money for pitch
    have heard crazy 2.5k A DAY....... plus 500 for esb plug in at the likes of oxygen ep etc...
    think steering clear of them first year ? or is the poteniol there for burger/fish chip trailer to make big bucks??

How do the food markets fair out ?

are there any monthly permits for dublin city or is it a pay by day also are they worth it

must the permit also be got for aviva croker etc...
    i currently have a spot outside a pub rural 150 proit pn clear give or take fri sat night :rolleyes:

Advertisement