Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Open Shield...9th March

Options
  • 05-02-2014 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

575180_616070121798041_223872060_n.jpg

Bellurgan Park Airsoft Milsim

Date: 9th March 2014
    Cost: €25
    Sign in open: 08:00
    Sign in closes: 10:30
    Chronograph open: 09:00
    Safety brief: 10:45
    Game on: 11:00
    Endex: 18:00

Background:
    Alberia and Turmenia’s respective governments have experienced tensions for both economic and religious reasons for many decades. Both countries reportedly funded opposite sides in the Belkan Wars hoping to expand their areas of influence in the region. The Turmenian funded government in Belka was ultimately overthrown by the Alberian backed insurgency in mid 2011...

Full story and rules here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NfMf15_igVBzmAUhE1K8H1kI2jD18PgQGtHkPWwpP1E/edit?usp=sharing

All players attending the event must read and understand all rules before attending.

Tickets on sale Friday at 7pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Borderlands

Booking is now live via our website - http://airsoft.bellurganpark.ie/events/

Cheers.

Turmenian side now fully booked up.

Some places left on Alberian Rangers.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tommyboy_71

When will you have a battle roster up?

I know I've booked, but cant for the life of me remember which side. :o:confused::o

All players will have an email sent out in the coming week. If you want to message me your details I can send you on some info.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

If you have any cancelations I have up to 3 people who can fill in.

• Advertisement

Sorry mooneyd we are at full capacity and have a backlog of players with the same request. Hopefully catch you at one of our next events.

Advertisement