Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Migration

Options
  • 04-02-2014 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

If I have posted this in the wrong place I apologise, its just on the off chance someone could help me. I'm doing a report on irish migration as part of my HNC ( I'm from Scotland) specifically its going to cover the last 100 years for Ireland's population. I'm trying to look at factors which have caused migration and as much as I can look at data and news articles I don't actually know anyone personally from Ireland so I have no one I can interview etc. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about their experience of migration in ireland, if they feel more people have left ireland than moved to ireland in the last 100 years. If so which factors do you think have been most important in causing migration?

If anyone could answer this I would really appreciate it!
    Thanks again,
    Sarah.:o

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement