Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight in broad Daylight on Talbot Street. - Some call it Karma

Options
  • 10-07-2012 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

An encounter between two sets of friends in Dublin’s Talbot street resulted in a violent and frightening encounter in broad daylight.

http://www.independent.ie/video/video-irish-news/fight-in-broad-daylight-in-dublins-talbot-street-3165166.html

Not the most "Vicious" fight i've seen on youtube or the likes, but scum all the same.
    The two that "win" the fight, seem to be a bit older, but still cowards. It took two of them to blindside the first guy, and then the scumbag in the white string vest, goes back and clatters the younger guy that is telling him to "Leave him alone"

The worst by far was the kick in the face that this KNACKER gave the first guy, as he was trying to get up.

I'd love to have seen someone bate lumps out of them, although that contradicts my whole disgust for this in the first place.

I know if they get caught, nothing will probably come of it, doubt the Gardaí would even be bothered looking for them..

Scum everywhere more and more. :mad::mad::(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

AH LEAAAAAAAAVE IT OUUUUUUUU'!

Also, the lads in blue and red appear to get what they deserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Ah will you leave it ou'...

A friend of mine saw the build up, the lads with umbrella were having words with the two other guys before things got heated and they started jabbing them with the umbrella. Then it kicked off. The two guys in tracksuits were given time to walk away, they didn't.

The lads with the umbrella got what they deserved, they picked the wrong people to mess with and the big dogs won.

Allyall wrote: »
    I know if they get caught, nothing will probably come of it, doubt the Gardaí would even be bothered looking for them..

To give them a medal?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Fùckin' Craig Doyle :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭goodie2shoes

Not in he slightest bit shocked or surprised tbh.

I've been saying it for years,

DUBLIN IS A SH1THOLE. FACT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Allyall wrote: »
    the kick in the face

The secret identity of Facekicker has been revealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

A fight in Dublin, so what?

if you want to watch live fights just go into Burgerking around 1am and get a window seat.best vantage point to watch all manner of sheannigans happening outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I was thinking the opposite. Fight me hole. You'd see far worse down at me local cross roads before a dance.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

Yeah, the common opinion seems to be the lad who got beaten up brought it on himself. And his friend stupidly tried to chase after them when they were clearly stronger etc...still not nice to see though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

It's Talbot Street. What else would be expected, really?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Dave0301

In fairness the two lads with the umbrella look like they started something they couldn't finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

I would love it if the 50 or so passerbys (old people, women, children and all) surprised the knackers by forming an vigilante flash mob and kick the **** out of them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

with all I have heard over the last few days about dublin and what goes on there in broad daylight, I feel sorry for anyone that has to live there.

Isn;t there something that can be done about this or our govt too busy looking for ways to fleece people, that they cannot be bothered looking around them to see what the capital is turning into.

Thank goodness I don't live there. (no offense to people that do)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Two junkies got their heads kicked in, delighted :)

Setting this as my feel good screensaver for the week:pac:

they wont mess with them lads again.
    i mean have you ever got a Hunky Dory Salt 'n Vinegar in your eye.
    i can tell you it's a fricken pain you wont forget in a hurry.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i would like to express my distaste towards your comment but unfortunately i can't do it without getting banned for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Doesn't look like a fight between friends here! Look like two skinny scobes getting a battering from 2 well built gym buddies! Probably deserved it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

If more people reacted the way the 2 lads did to these 2 fellas who are clearly ****in scumbags, people in general would get a lot less hassle around town.

They think they own it. They learned a lesson that day tho

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Dublin is now Ireland's most dangerous city. I walked for 10 minutes a few weeks back, from Wexford St to Aungier St, and came across 3 different fights. O'Connell St on a Saturday night is a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Fùckin' Craig Doyle :mad:

Would have been tremendous if Craig Doyle had got involved in the middle of that video rather than either side off it. **** off out of our tv screens

• Advertisement

FatherLen wrote: »
    i would like to express my distaste towards your comment but unfortunately i can't do it without getting banned for a while.

apologies if you don't like the obvious being pointed out to you, but our capital city is becoming a cesspool.
    i speak as somebody who spent many happy years in Uni and work there, but i am so happy i decided to get out when i did.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

with all I have heard over the last few days about dublin and what goes on there in broad daylight, I feel sorry for anyone that has to live there.

We don't need your pity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Beefcakes 1, scobes 0

• Registered Users Posts: 6,758 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

apologies if you don't like the obvious being pointed out to you, but our capital city is becoming a cesspool.
    i speak as somebody who spent many happy years in Uni and work there, but i am so happy i decided to get out when i did.

How do you know this, I'm assuming you have the stats on crimes by county to prove your hypothesis?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Spot on. Such events don't happen anywhere else in the country. FACT.

Also - DETTOL PROTECTS - FACT.

FACT.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

No it's not - that only applies to a small number of areas. I'd include Talbot Street in the cesspool area though. Purify it with fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

kfallon wrote: »
    We don't need your pity!

well, I can't help how I feel. I just feel sorry for people who have to live there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

o1s1n wrote: »
    Spot on. Such events don't happen anywhere else in the country. FACT.

Also - DETTOL PROTECTS - FACT.

FACT.

Words of Wisdom there. Nothing bad anywhere else, just Dublin. Anything else is lies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

well, I can't help how I feel. I just feel sorry for people who have to live there.

Will you send us Aid money???????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

I would say the two beefcakes were Poles who are usually peaceful but dislike getting hassled by the junkie community of Talbot street and unwilling to put with any shiit.

Craig Doyle ruins the atmosphere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement