Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding Bigfoot-Discovery Channel

Options
  • 09-07-2012 11:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Finding Bigfoot on Discovery Channel is a programme about a group of complete and utter "fruit loops" who think that Bigfoot is real and they are trying to hunt Bigfoot down all across the USA.

They think that running around the mountainside forests in Nightscope gear and screaming out loud,that they are in contact with real Bigfoots.

Fcuking PMSL at this carry on.Has to be seen to see just how stupid these idiots really are.

What planet do these people really live on??:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,160 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Hey Bob we can see you're wristwatch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Let em off, as long as they are running around the mountainside they aint bothering the normal folk.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭whiteley91

there away with the fairies and listening to wolfs and then nearly exploding with excitement! Big foot? more like big load of ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

paddy147 wrote: »
    Finding Bigfoot on Discovery Channel is a programme about a group of complete and utter "fruit loops" who think that Bigfoot is real and they are trying to hunt Bigfoot down all across the USA.

They think that running around the mountainside forests in Nightscope gear and screaming out loud,that they are in contact with real Bigfoots.

Fcuking PMSL at this carry on.Has to be seen to see just how stupid these idiots really are.

What planet do these people really live on??:D:D

Hvae to comeo out of the bigfoot closet here :D Im one of those fruitloops that is convinced its real. As is Jane goodal and David attenborough so Im in good company. I do think the finding bigfoot people are idiots though.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

So is it the same bigfoot or different bigfeet?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

"Oh my god,did you hear that Cliff?...Thats a bigfoot calling back to me".

Oh sweet lord jesus...fruitloops indeed.:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Sure I have Darby O' Gill in my bag here. Stop believing and you lose out pal..

*peers inside bag*

Bollox.. it's just a rabbit :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

It'll get interesting if they do it in the hunting season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Used to love those remote control Big Foot monster trucks back in the day.

For anyone who doesnt know what Im refering to,and wants to just pi55 themselves laughing......here you go.

49 seconds in......."was that you"??????:D:D:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

paddy147 wrote: »
    Finding Bigfoot on Discovery Channel is a programme about a group of complete and utter "fruit loops" who think that Bigfoot is real

Darwinist is the correct term.

Generally loads of stories of stories of sightings all the way across South China and into Burma.
    Standing 6foot 8 inches tall and covered in dark grey hair, this Chinese incarnation of Bigfoot has been spotted hundreds of times

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/asia-pacific/another-expedition-sets-out-to-find-chinas-elusive-yeti-3155505.html

squod wrote: »

Generally loads of stories of stories of sightings all the way across South China and into Burma.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/asia-pacific/another-expedition-sets-out-to-find-chinas-elusive-yeti-3155505.html

Yes the chinese one was called the Yeren I believe.

squod wrote: »

"Fruitloops".:D:D

Im actually watching it now on DC,and Im pi55ing myself laughing at these bunch of fruitloops and what they are doing or think they are hearing.

"Matt" thinks he is actually talking to a Bigfoot,right now.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Your man Bobo is gas

"Yep, I'm pretty sure there's a Squatch in the area"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You know what they say, "The bigger the foot the bigger the nut."

Or something vaguely innuendo-laden like that which also implies something about the people being a bit crazy. Bah! It's late, fill in the gaps yourselves you lazy so-and-so.

I cant believe that DC would be stupid enough to give them money to film this tripe.

Have to say though,that I had a good few minutes back there,pi55ing myself laughing at "Cliff" and "Matt" eh "talking" with Bigfoot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I wish I could but he stole my Jimmy Choos

type of elephant man disease?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

David Attenborough is on record saying he believes the Yeti does exist.

• Advertisement

We have one here in Ireland...its called Phil Hogan.:D

And he said the same about sasquatch. Its strange as mystery because the general public are the skpetics and the zoological experts are the ones saying they do exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

Boxing champ Valuev joins hunt for Siberian yeti

At seven feet tall (2.13m) and 23 stone (146kg), Valuev was the tallest and the heaviest boxing champion in history.
    The man called the "Beast from the East" is in Siberia to track down another beast, the yeti.
    There are said to have been several sightings in the mountains of Kemerovo Region in recent years.
    In 2009, local hunters witnessed what they described as "hairy humanoid creatures" near the Azass Cave in Mount Shoriya.
    The creatures were said to be about six feet tall. Veritable midgets compared to Mr Valuev.
    But big enough, and mysterious enough, to be dubbed the "Siberian Snowman".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14928424

If Nikolai Valuev thinks hunting big foot type beasties is a worthwhile pursuit then I'm not going to disagree

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

steddyeddy wrote: »
    And he said the same about sasquatch. Its strange as mystery because the general public are the skpetics and the zoological experts are the ones saying they do exist.
    Probably just trolling to try spark an interest from the general public.
    Scientists have been doing it for years.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

DaDumTish wrote: »
    Interesting case that one IMH. Her son's skull while clearly modern in general appearance(rounded, high vault, clear chin) also has some interesting diffs to my eye. The brow ridges in particular. While modern humans can have same, his seem more archaic in nature in that they go right across the front of the skull, rather than concentrating over the eye near the bridge of the nose as you can see in some Australasian moderns. His cheekbones seem slightly more archaic too. Of course he could just be an example of some clinical morphology in the modern, but adding in the stories of his mum does make me think; hmmmm. A little anyway.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Discovery should not be showing bollocks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

if a viable population exists across the states (or anywhere) why has no substantial proof ever been found, do their skeletons evaporate when they die?

if a viable population exists across the states (or anywhere) why has no substantial proof ever been found, do their skeletons evaporate when they die?

Chimps have lived in africa for millions of years and the only chimp fossils we have are four teeth. The soil of the pacific northwest is also quite acidic meaning the chances of a body hanging around for long are quite slim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Brian Blessed seems to believe they're real. I saw him on QI talking about it. I think he might have done something with the BBC on the subject. One of those In Search Of shows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Well bigfoot is more believable than christianity at least:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement