Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Your Balls Ball (Fancy Dress Fundraiser) 31st July, Slatterys Pub

Options
  • 17-07-2009 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My boyfriends brother has organised a fundraiser for testicular cancer/Irish Cancer Society.

It is on in Slatterys Pub in Dublin on the 31st July. It is a Fancy Dress party and a raffle will be held on the night.

Tickets are 15euro each.

Entertainment on the night will be provided by burlesque star Miss Bella A GoGo. Mr Balloonatic will also be there making his amazing creations for one and all!! (The guy made a balloon couch that 3 men could sit on before-amazing)

For more info please see the facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Watch-Your-Balls-Fancy-Dress-Charity-Ball/89101013643?ref=ts&__a=1

It;s definatly going to be an fun and colourful night for all and all are welcome. Please PM me if you would like tickets.

I really hope to see some Boardsies there!!

Thanks guys! :D

(PS I checked with CathyMoran and got the go ahead to post here.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Hi all,

Just a reminder that this event is on this Friday night! the Costume Shop have a huge range of outfits and many are available next day delivary so there is no need to panic about costumes!

If anyone wants to get tickets in advance just PM me or we can arrange to leave them at the door for you.

Any questions just let me know!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Hope it all went well. Do post back and let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Yeah it was a great success and I think the lads are throw another one in a 6 months. They raised just under €1000 and everyone had such a laugh!!

Thanks for the support!

I'l let ya know when the next one is organised for!

Advertisement