Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dublin guitarist looking to start coc,down,sabbath type band!

• 27-01-2009 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

if interested let us know was recently in a band black of the south so the music will be along them lines you can check it out at www.myspace.com/blackofthesouthinfluences would be the likes of sabbath,zeppelin,coc,thin lizzy basically anything creative! cheers gary!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 stillbornalive

Im interested man. where abouts you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭garyfoxes

based in south dublin but willing to travel what do you play!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Koalabot

Hey I'm interested! I play a kind of a hard rock/metal style mainly guns, metallica, bit of sabbath, maiden, aerosmith and the like! South dublin based too :D!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭DerKaiser

What do you play and what age are you?

My band, very along these lines is looking for a lead guitarist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭garyfoxes

im open to jams lads no problem,im a rhythm/lead guitarist 23 and have quite a bit of material written already! its like down,sabbath type riffs bit of groove but open to anything!as i said you can check the myspace i gave for wwhat type of music i play!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Koalabot

Yeah I'm likin some of the stuff that you play! I'm a rhythm/lead guitarist too by the way! Dtop me a pm or something with some kind of contact details or address and see if we can get some kind of jam session goin :)!

Advertisement