Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Archives Survey

Options
  • 19-02-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm not a regular on this board so I'm sorry for the 'intrusion' but I'm conducting a survey on the value of the National Archives and I was hoping that some of you here will have visited or used the web services including (for example) the 1911 census online.

Even if you haven't, you may still have views on the value of the National Archives...

I'm fortunate that the Archives have agreed to promote this survey on their site, so hopefully that is some reassurance that I'm not insane (though I stress that it is just an academic work)

If you'd consider filling out the survey I'd be very grateful. If I talk more about it now it might skew responses, but I'm happy to answer any questions via PM or email (listed on the survey).

NAI link:
    http://www.nationalarchives.ie/2014/02/academic-research-project-2/

Link to survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NAIreland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Done

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭SJ.

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭johnny_doyle

ditto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Done. Interesting questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Spinnaker

Done. Good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭SJ.

Thanks guys. delighted with the response.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Mongarra

Also done. Nice to see a bit of thought going into survey questions. Some of the "Professional" surveys leave gaps so that all categories of answer are not covered.

Advertisement