Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sourcing Coke products

Options
  • 18-09-2013 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I am running a nightly event in November and I need to source soft drinks to sell (preferably Coke, Fanta etc). This is a temp event. I have tried sourcing a fountain and the syrup etc but I haven't had any luck yet. I am coming to the conclusion that I might have to source Plastic bottles instead (from Musgraves???) and Coke cups from Coke (again, I am not sure if this is the right route or whether Coke will engage). Ideally I would like the fountain option or soda gun but it doesn't luck like a runner....

Anyone have any guidance or advice. I assumed this would all be very easy to organise but I have been proved wrong. This was supposed to be a very small aspect of the overall event. Also quite frustrating that everyone that offers such services and has any real presence on the web is based in the U.S.

In summary Help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Have you tried ringing them (Coca Cola Ireland) on their free phone number (ROI) 1800 317 318.
    I'm sure if this is going to be a nightly event for the month of November, they would be delighted to provide you with the equipment you need.

Advertisement