Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things Your Co-Workers Do That Pisses You Off

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

2 people in the office....

not a word spoken...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Prob works in the public sector..
    HSE night nurse?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭ollaetta

I used to work in a bar and when ever it was quiet I would try to get some shut eye in the corner only to wake up to find one of my colleagues rubbing his penis against my slightly open mouth.

Maybe he saw your username and got the wrong idea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

. It wasn't a nice sight to see a sweaty 60 year old man with porridge in his beard every morning. :cool:

Ten times better than not knowing why he's all sweaty and has white stuff encrusted in his beard.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Juniorhurler

I have a colleague that actually works. WTF is that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 smeghead01

• i used to work in an office and the boss used to throw these ridiculously over the top christmas parties where each section of the office has to either perform a song or a dance routine or comedy strip together.
    • anyway i became pregnant before the christmas party one year and one of my co-workers suggested that our party piece be one that,in her own words, ahem, "made fun of my situation." she had the soundtrack all planned out for it and wanted the finale to be me pretending to give birth to a plastic doll which had a picture of the bosses face stuck to it! she was that thick she didnt understand why i was completely offended!
    • she always was making comments and doing stuff that annoyed me but that definately took the biscuit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

I like most people I work with but some of them have very annoying habits.

There's the man who picks his ears with his keys while everyone around him is eating. Nice.

There's another who brings in the Lidl leaflets every week and insists on going through every single item listing all their merits and demerits loudly and at length. Every single one, and they get a repeat mention the following week when he compares them.

There's another woman I work with, she's an absolute sweetheart but nobody wants to sit beside her in the staff room because she slurps her tea. Not sure you can slurp something quietly but she's so loud when she does it. I don't understand how you can be a tea drinker for 40odd years but not have perfected the art of drinking it. If it's too hot - WAIT!

Also, why do some people want to talk to you when their mouth is full of food?

I myself am perfect of course, and never do anything to annoy anyone. (Smug posts aside!) ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Drives me mad with her sexy underwear and general hotness! Rachel, I want to make sex in your vagina! Your boyfriend is the luckiest cnut but he's gonna screw up some day and I'll be there waiting...

I'll bring you to the cinema to distract from the break-up and then I'll do the ol' erection hidden in the popcorn bag trick as we watch the film. Then you'll love me. THEN YOU'LL LOVE ME!!!

Apart from that, I hate when people take a 'ah sure there's more where they came from' attitude to paperclips. What's wrong with just reusing the ones you discard all around the place.

Advertisement