Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Italy @13e And English Sky

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

To the best of my knowledge, they dont carry Sky one. You can check out what channels they have to offer here.

As far as i know, they have three movie channels that usually provide the option of viewing with original soundtrack. In addition, sports channels showing a variety of live games from various european leagues.

hth.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Yep, pity Sky 1 aint there, but well the rest looks good ...time to move the dish ..

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Most Sky Italia channels even including DeeJay TV, Alice, Leonardo, Nuvolari and Sky News (all FTA before Sky took over two Itialian operators) are Encrypted.

They run dual encryption while they get everyone "upgraded" to Digibox.

You need Sky Italia verions of EPG / OS and a Sky Italia viewing card.

However Hotbirds@13 E has hundreds of channels NOT part of Sky Italia Package. Any with SR that is NOT 22,000 or 27,500 won't work on Digibox. (Cspan/VOA TV comes to mind).

A free to air or Non Digibox Digital receiver such as Palcom, Strong is better for non-28.E (Sky Uk/Ireland).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

For pc viewing...is where i was coming from given the news of the last few days :D

*ahem* nuff said.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement