Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i really honestly at this hour i really do not know

• 16-05-1999 3:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

im soooo bored
    it that time ^ and im online

****ed druknnonetheless

and i really should not have drank those fec king bacardi thigniemajigs
    tis pretty hard to find the bloody keys when im sober let alone whe im not!

anywyas
    just watched ah ffs its not a diary carol waje up
    anwyas

colorado post : nothign will ever be done no matter how much ppl complain and point out facts
    i n u'll prolyl not like that but its their ****ing country lwt them run it however they want shag em.....now if this happened in ireland yes it would be a completely diff story but it didnt live with it and prolly wont ever as irish ppl arent as screwed up as american ppl...dont mean to be offensive but tis true..liek me dad was in us 0f a for a few months recently and what he had to say for it when he came back was that everyone is trying to outdo each other, to hell with the kids 3rd level education!...the neighbour has a prosche! im gonna get a car of higher price and quality blah blah blah.....appearances mean **** ppl and that is a FACT.
    live with it...if u cant well..not much i can say for yees cept sorry for yeer troubles

um what else oh ya riker
    ya shock ure in for......i'll place a bet that u'll come across another female that does that
    FACT all women do....its not us like its yee see coz when yee push in yee push air in aswell and like so its ure fault so u shoudld become a priest or something well no not a priest coz they have sex too....say a rock liek coz rocks dotn have sex ( that we no off....but wait there'll be a tribunal on that soon too)
    riker it happens and if u broke up with this young un because of this well ure a male slut coz it happens and its because of yee that it happens do there

my heads spingin and im finding it hard to ype and spell so ill go now
    right
    g'luck
    smell yees later

[This message has been edited by adra (edited 16-05-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Hey that was intresting, whens part two of your diary coming out? (no one tell her the next morning how to delte her posts wink.gif)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Carol, you definately type better when drunk
    curlydav.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

ughie ugh ugh

yes, hob nob, im an interesting type of person
    what can i say wink.gif
    um dont answer that or i'll be here all day

actually dav i do type betetr when heavily intoxicated and also when im online from my laptop....nice keys...nice keys......
    but my keyb at home is a dell..go figure....and its shtie and i hate it blah blah blah

now
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ya hey btw um never mind i just thought of it....spooky or wha!

tongue.gif
    part 2 when i next get drunk
    hey its my birthday next week!

monday 24th me be ripe old age of 20!
    child bearing age!
    o great that'll give himself ideas
    speaking of which actually
    may is a hive of activity when it comes to birthdays...
    right im on the 24th...
    cream is the 22nd
    and freak bruvver is the 30th
    spooky eh

spooky = word of the day.....use it wisely

ah i m bored in work um shoudlnt really say that in case im caught and im not actually bored im just online downloading drivers for a scanner
    so im not really bored
    im just passing the time
    yes i could be doing a lot more but at this time ^ ..i couldt be bothered
    thank you and good nite
    no im not going to bed yet
    AAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

Adra I can't really make sense of all that.
    Are you disparaging me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭yogi beer

bump.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

yogi beer wrote: »
    bump.

Well thats great, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement