Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I have €5.94, recommend a PC game.

• 29-03-2014 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I have no intentions to leave the house for the rest of the day, so it must be downloadable, my PC is fairly decent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Batman Arkham Asylum is currently €4.99 on Steam ;)

The new Tomb Raider is also going for €4.99 and is awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Moral Kombat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

Pong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

If you had a bit more you could buy Goat Simulator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭brevity

Moral Kombat

I play that game every day.

Pac-People

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Big ass bitches 6.

Entertainment for 3 euro. Spend the remaining budget on tissue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Also, damn you... Looked up to see what other games are affordable for you, and I see Sleeping Dogs is going for €4.99 also, so now I'm tempted to buy more games! :eek: Feck sake, still have a few I got at Christmas in my backlog :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Kerbal Space Program. Download the demo and then wait until you have enough to buy the full game =p

• Advertisement

wazky wrote: »
    Crazy ass hoes 6.

Entertainment for 3 euro. Spend the remaining budget on tissue.
    Not very PC though is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

I'm interested in Sleeping Dogs, but my processor is only a Core 2 Duo at 2.2ghz, and the minimum requirements says 2.4ghz is required. My video card is a GeForce GT 520, and I have 6gb of RAM.
    Does anyone think it's worth giving it a shot? I don't mind playing on minimum settings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

I'm interested in Sleeping Dogs, but my processor is only a Core 2 Duo at 2.2ghz, and the minimum requirements says 2.4ghz is required. My video card is a GeForce GT 520, and I have 6gb of RAM.
    Does anyone think it's worth giving it a shot? I don't mind playing on minimum settings.

What's your highscore on Snake?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

wazky wrote: »
    What's your highscore on Snake?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Just go onto sporcle. It's pretty easy to lose a few hours just playing those games and quizzes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Look at what's going in bundlestars, humble bundle and indie gala at the moment. Always good bundles for a few euro and a fair few older/less intensive titles too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Dead Space is currently free on Origin at the moment. Only problem is that it's on Origin.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Broken sword trilogy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

You might get Monkey Island somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Championship Manager

• Advertisement
Advertisement