Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congratulations Kosova

Options
  • 17-02-2008 4:17pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This forum is for Boards.ie News - not national / international news :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

I would just like to say Gezuar Paveresine to all Albanians who have become apart of irish communities and their Families back home :)
    Gezuar Pavaresine Dardania( Kosova) :) From the Irish its a great day may peace and happiness come 2 u and all ur people.

Sully wrote: »
    This forum is for Boards.ie News - not national / international news :)

I know that but i just wanted to say congratulations to people who have lived and worked here for many years, and they look and read these boards :)p.s couldnt figure oout the news sorry if it can be moved much appreciated :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ya but Kosovo being independent has nothing to do with Boards.ie, at all. Perhaps After Hours may have been the best place, or News & Media.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

This is weird.. the topic is listed as being started by shqipshume but apparently im the first poster. o_O

Sully wrote: »
    This is weird.. the topic is listed as being started by shqipshume but apparently im the first poster. o_O

Thanks for the help hehehe i am posting 2 here lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭regedit

Congratulations to all Kosovars and the ones who support the just cause for Kosova's independance. Well deserved albeit somewhat delayed.
    The recent events in SErbia (i.e. violence and looting of embassies etc) proves that cohabitation between Serbs and Albanians is not possible.
    If someone wishes to knowm Happy Independence means:
    Urime Pavarësinë Kosovë

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Congratulations to Sully!

Pre-emptive strike in there against the Kosovans. Nuke the thread before it appears. A bit like Serbia, trying to nuke Kosova before it appeared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

The only Kosovan I know is a cracking looking tiny brown eyed blonde yoke, and a sound thing to boot (has been here since the war).

And is taken, unfortunately. As am I, but still......DAMN!

So.....however you say tiocfaidh ar la in Albanian eh.

Actually shes been missing from my IM list for weeks, I presume shes on the independance piss up.

Belfast, we are comin to get you.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Wait whaaa?

*gets "Croatia-Bosnia-Kosovo- 6 counties- Tiocfaidh ar La" banner ready for the Serbia game in May*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

God bless Kosova. Eat that, Ruskis.

Lets hope their football team is sh1t. We already drew the unknown force that is Montenegro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

OP (or not in this case) has already posted this in news and previously had a thread locked cos of bile he/she had posted here and in another website about Serbs

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    The only Kosovan I know is a cracking looking tiny brown eyed blonde yoke,

Are they like the tiny eyes of a shrew? That would be awesome.

jdivision wrote: »
    OP (or not in this case) has already posted this in news and previously had a thread locked cos of bile he/she had posted here and in another website about Serbs

Ta se/si Cailin gur raibh maith agat:) agus bhi me ag caint deas.Ni duirt me aon rud mi ceart.
    I never attacked anyone until she attacked me thank you and it was one person who doesnt like irish from Serbia even though she is living in our country.

I never wanted 2 turn it into a argument but am not gonna stand back and watch the propaganda been spilled all over my countries threads 2 discredit people who need to be independent and they have lived here for 13 years and some there is who are Albanian decent here aswell from generations ago.
    Stop trying to discredit me! Irish people will know i am Irish.Born in the coombe and from the booth road in Clondalkin i am.:cool:

If people dont like my thread why dont they open their own thread and post their anti Albanian rubbish there thank you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

shqipshume wrote: »
    Ta se/si Cailin gur raibh maith agat:) agus bhi me ag caint deas.Ni duirt me aon rud mi ceart.
    I never attacked anyone until she attacked me thank you and it was one person who doesnt like irish from Serbia even though she is living in our country.

I never wanted 2 turn it into a argument but am not gonna stand back and watch the propaganda been spilled all over my countries threads 2 discredit people who need to be independent and they have lived here for 13 years and some there is who are Albanian decent here aswell from generations ago.
    Stop trying to discredit me! Irish people will know i am Irish.Born in the coombe and from the booth road in Clondalkin i am.:cool:

If people dont like my thread why dont they open their own thread and post their anti Albanian rubbish there thank you

I think you should go and lie down..

regedit wrote: »
    Congratulations to all Kosovars and the ones who support the just cause for Kosova's independance. Well deserved albeit somewhat delayed.
    The recent events in SErbia (i.e. violence and looting of embassies etc) proves that cohabitation between Serbs and Albanians is not possible.
    If someone wishes to knowm Happy Independence means:
    Urime Pavarësinë Kosovë

Falemnderit(Thank you) :) That was a lovely post i will copy it and pass it on 2 those who are very greatful for well wishes :)

Degsy wrote: »
    I think you should go and lie down..

I think u should learn how 2 write in english:rolleyes: ^^ who do u think ur talking 2?

I think u should learn how 2 write in english:rolleyes: ^^ who do u think ur talking 2?

Hehehe

Hehehe

Hahahaha we have a cheekie one here do we lol :D i am using english text u however spelled it wrong MWAHHHHHHH Love u 2 :p

• Advertisement

Hahahaha we have a cheekie one here do we lol :D i am using english text u however spelled it wrong MWAHHHHHHH Love u 2 :p

I think you've been granted independence from coherence

I think you've been granted independence from coherence

U think? arent u sweet :D I dont care what u say is that good enough for u.And are u a man insulting a woman how Manly of u :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

what's wrong with insulting a woman if she's acting like a fool?

what's wrong with insulting a woman if she's acting like a fool?

And what did i do? i am cursing no one out! i didnt insult anyone and i am messing its the internt whats ur problem u think u can speak 2 me like that cause ur a mod :rolleyes:

P.s who are u 2 say i am acting like a fool enjoy been insulted by a man cause no man i know would ever insult a woman,maybe ur the type to get insulted and enjoy it

real men have testicles.

And u figured out that all by urself :eek::rolleyes: how smart of you:D

real men have testicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

This thread is foolish. As foolish as granting a certain country independence.
    And u figured out that all by urself :eek::rolleyes: how smart of you:D
    real men have testicles.

Baziiing. Double preemptive thread.

indeed, come back queenie.. we miss you :(

I am out of here what bunch of uneducated idiots,Highlights for their lives money drugs drink and internet and getting laid woooo hoooooooo:rolleyes::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

connundrum wrote: »
    This thread is foolish. As foolish as granting a certain country independence.

It wasn't granted; it was declared.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement