Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phoenix Park to National Concert Hall

• 12-03-2009 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Right, so what's the best way? From what I can see I should go down the quays to OC bridge, cross over, head around Trinity up Nassau St, down Kildare St, up to the green and follow the road down, then right onto Pembroke St, right onto Leeson St, left where Leeson St hits the green again and I'm there.

Is there a better way that I've missed?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭sn00ps

Argh .. boards died on me .. here we go again

if the traffic along the north quays is bad there is an alternative that I take regularly which brings you cross city

Cross river at Ellis St Bridge, up to Thomas St and take a left.

Down Francis St where you will turn right

All the way down to the bottom where you turn left onto Cork St/Upper Kevin Street.

Just before Kevin St College right onto New Bride St

Straight to Harrington St where you turn left

stay in the outside lane turning right on to Richmond Street, around to the right at the Bleedin horse (make sure you are in the left lane going right)

Left onto Harcourt Street very briefly before turning right onto Hatch st.

NCH on the left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

From the park onto the South circular and then follow the canal along dolphin rd/ parnell rd / grand parade to Leeson bridge, turn left and left again at the end of Leeson st.

Edit: by car is it?

maps.google.com will help you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

if you're not driving the 92 bus would be an option, it would leave you on leeson street around the corner from the NCH, get on it at Heuston.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I should have mentioned by car. I took the route I mentioned above there recently for something and felt like I was going around the world.

Advertisement