Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texicano's. Where are they gone???

Options
  • 02-01-2007 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭

any1 know where the hell the big red bags of texicano's have disappeared too. they have been gone for the last few months now. cant find them anywhere.

any ideas or wats the closest flavoured nachoes to the red bags.

having withdrawl symptoms here which can lead to not been able to spell if you havent noticed...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Gone for the last few months? You're joking, right? I haven't seen them in, oh, at least 3 years at this stage! :(

The only bags I've seen around are those piddly little piss-ant bags, not the large ones. And even then I haven't seen them all that much, only in the odd shop here and there. A few years ago you could get them (big bags and all) nearly everywhere but they seem to becoming scarcer and scarcer. I wonder have the manufacturers (Tayto, I think it is) been gradually phasing them out of production over the past few years or something? :confused:

The closest substitute I've found are the Doritos Extreme Chili Heatwave flavour. You should be able to find the big bags in the likes of Tesco (thats where I get mine). Mmmm, nice and spicy! ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

We sell them all the time no probs Defo large blue ones anyway red one up until recently anyway

Advertisement