Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Nissan Navara Crew Cab for 2008?!?!

Options
  • 05-12-2007 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Going to buy a crew cab for 2008.
    Has anyone the heads up on the nissan navara?
    like reliability? etc etc?

any help is appreciated.

NIF.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The current model is one of Nissan more successful models on the road. They seem to be very popular here especially in black or navy. They are well equipped for the money and I've heard no nightmare stories about them.

I think they are getting a mild facelift for 2008, at least the Pathfinder on which they are based on is anyway. Nothing major, just cosmethic stuff mostly on the interior and equippment upgrades afaik.

A neighbour of mine has a 2007 double crew cab version and it comes home every evening with a new layer of muck on it. Doesn't seem to be causing him any grief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Thnax Bazz,

Hey, does anyone know. I saw a few tasty one's (nissan Navara's) for a sale in the north.

question -
    Is there VRT to be piad on a Crew cab? I heard it was just €50, is that true?

Also, is there vat to be paid on a Crewcab in the north at point of purchase, or is the vat payable here in the south when its declared?

Hope you can help me guys?

Rgds,

NIF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NISSANKEV

Oh Yeah,
    The 08 Navara differs from the 07 by means of the following:

Indicators on the mirrors + Bluetooth as standard. Thats it!!!

My LE does'nt have bluetoth or the chrome mirrors. The Chrome backs for the mirrors cost appros €100 so its no biggy!.

There you go.

Kev

Advertisement