Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€120 cash back for Bord Gáis customers

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

I wonder could I have availed of this?
    I had reason to contact Bord Gais, while on the phone they offered me a similar deal, but it was for one year sign up and I had to get a level pay amount on my gas where I already had level pay on the electricity with them.

Im sure the offer I was made was a 2 year sign up, I wonder could I have availed of this offer for 2 years and additionally benefit from it on top of the one year signup I just agreed also?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Anyone else get the level pay estimate for your monthly bill?
    Mine is 86 euro a month! I've had 4 months where bills have been around 80/m , mostly it's 70/m. Considering I'm supposedly getting a ten percent discount I can't say I'm too pleased with the new bill.

I know that the overpayment will be credited off your account at some point but it looks like the monthly fee will be overall a lot less favourable.

Anyone else unhappy with their level pay estimate?

Yes, mine are about 2-2.5x what they ought to be. I already told them and they said they'd change it but I don't think they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Yes, mine are about 2-2.5x what they ought to be. I already told them and they said they'd change it but I don't think they have.

Just do your own reading and send it to them. My gas price was originally €87/month but I phoned them with a reading and they reduced it to €10/month.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Raging I missedout on the original deal, seems the €100 cash back offer is still valid until the end of June on the BG website.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Deal has been extended - now closes tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Great stuff, moving into a house tonight! Must get it set up!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

so i signed up to this today, the 120 cash back at any time, how does it work, does it get added to a bill later on or is it a totally free 120 cash back?

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

Will OneBigSwitch customer enjoy the upcoming Bord Gais price cut?

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/energy-price-war-on-the-cards-after-bord-g%C3%A1is-move-1.2345560

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Mad Benny wrote: »

Seeing as wholesale gas prices have almost halved since last September it's really nice of Bord Gais to pass on 2.5% of the 50% decrease !! Lol :D

Advertisement