Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good GP's in Tullamore?

Options
  • 15-09-2014 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I've a friend who's looking for her own GP. She was attending Dr. Quinlan's (to see one of the lady doc's) but she's gone and a few weeks ago she was really sick and was only able to see Dr. Aisling since she was the only one with an available appointment for the day and she couldn't wait. She did not like her at all, and she ended up needing to go back down a few days later because she was getting worse. But again, the only doctor she could see was Dr. Aisling. Again, she didn't like her and she got worse and she ended up in the hospital for a week. Now she's worried if she gets really sick again, she'll have to go back to her because she's usually the only one with an appointment available now when you ring on the day. So she would love some recommendations for GP's. I can't help her as I've always gone there, so I said I'd ask here and pass the answers on. Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

Tell her to try The Clonminch Medical Center,Dr Trisha Garry has a very good reputation or The Whitewater Medical Center at the whitehall bridge, beside the canal n near the convent, is a very good practice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Trisha_H

Awesome! Thank you for those. I'll pass them on to her. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Dr Mary Browne in edgewater is a fantastic doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

240 Robert wrote: »
    Tell her to try The Clonminch Medical Center,Dr Trisha Garry has a very good reputation or The Whitewater Medical Center at the whitehall bridge, beside the canal n near the convent, is a very good practice too.

Correction to above I should have said Edgewater Medical Center not Whitewater.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Trisha_H

Dr Mary Browne in edgewater is a fantastic doctor.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement