Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help dressing myself....

Options
  • 30-05-2013 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭

Have finally managed to get a steady cash flow into my life after almost a year of unemployment....I can finally get back into shopping & fashion :D

Anyway I need help with putting outifts together and buying the right pieces etc. I'm someone know just picks out a random top or a fab pair of shoes but have nothing to go with them! I guess what I need is some recomendations for some fashion blogs or websites that put together everyday & nights out outfits. I'v come across a few of them but I find most of them use vintage or clothing they got when on hoildays in New York!

So anyone know of any websites/blogs that use high street clothing, can actually help me dress myself & give me some ideas?

Comments

Advertisement