Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix & Zombie Movies

Options
  • 17-07-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

After spending 20+ mins the other night looking for a good movie (and this wasnt the first time), I wonder if we could have a thread where people rate any Zombie film they have seen on Netflix . I know there are other threads to rate general / all Zombie films, but one specific to Netflix would be good to save the endless searches!!

I will kick off

Gangsters, Guns & Zombies - i give it 6/10. Its a London bank-robber flick (think middle of the road Ray Winstone) that is laugh out loud in places. Fast paced Z's and lots of blood ... on the down side, some of the acting is only average, and we could see the join up between the 'good' bad-guy and the only woman in his age range in the film. The bit with the gun-toting foul-mouth granny is a bit old hat, but I got a laugh (I am very low-brow!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

is that the one with Bricktop from Snatch in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

funny you should say that, but as I was watching it, I kept thinking of him! But I dont think he was in it ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Doghouse (2009) - with Danny Dyer, Noel Clarke, Emil Marwa, Lee Ingleby, Keith-Lee Castle. A great flick, lots of gore, lots of laughs, and a few twists and turns. A bit like Sean of the Dead but grittier .... a little gem ... 8/10

• Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Doghouse (2009) - with Danny Dyer, Noel Clarke, Emil Marwa, Lee Ingleby, Keith-Lee Castle. A great flick, lots of gore, lots of laughs, and a few twists and turns. A bit like Sean of the Dead but grittier .... a little gem ... 8/10

Does Danny Dyer die 'orribly before 'e 'as a chance to flap 'is gums?

If not, I'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

That guy really needs to change his name to Danny Dire, everything he's in is awful! He's like a reverse king Midas :/

I actually couldn't finish watching Doghouse because of him lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

is that the one with Bricktop from Snatch in it?

thats cockneys vs zombies :P
    i liked that one but not the one on netflix

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Cockneys v zombies is class :D

Advertisement