Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hangers

• 21-01-2013 11:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭

So I'm have a clear out and realise I need to organise my wardrobe better. I need new hangers. Which are best? Any other tips welcome. I can never find anything!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

IMHO the velvet hangers in Heatons are the best. They're thin so they take up less space and the velvet stops clothes falling off. They also come in some cool colours.

For heavier items like coats I like the curved wooden ones in IKEA.

I think I'm overdue a clear out too. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I agree with the velvet hangers - I picked up 10 for €3 in the Dunnes sale (needed about 40 to fill my wardrobe) but they do packs of 18 for €12 (I think) in TK maxx - probably cheaper in Heatons.

You fit loads in and they are wide as well so straps don't slip off them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

I often find hangers too wide for my size 8 clothes. Are there any hangers that come in sizes or are not very wide?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

I think every girl needs one of these :D
    480955_410283932388343_58222083_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I have upgraded all my hangers to velvet ones from Penneys and Dunnes. Nothing slips off anymore, it's great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

tan11ie wrote: »
    I think every girl needs one of these :D
    480955_410283932388343_58222083_n.jpg

And the clothes/shoe :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I always have tshirts, trousers etc that match on the same hangers...otherwise I would never cope.

Advertisement