Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Black trousers for work?

• 18-01-2013 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get decent pair of black trousers for work?

Looking for size 28 places either only go up from 31 or charge lots! need them for work.

tried pennies but there way too short.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,649 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Try the kids section, black trousers would be standard enough school uniform

• Administrators Posts: 54,090 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Moved from gents club

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

kids clothes don't really have much *ahem* room haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Assuming you're a guy, places like Topman have black trousers that start from 28w. If you mean leg length, I don't think I've ever seen less than 30 leg anywhere but you can easily get them hemmed up by anyone with a sewing machine (a tailor will do it for no more than a tenner I'm sure)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭amklo

Agree re Topman. Also try Next and Debenhams for smaller guys clothes that don't cost an arm and a leg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

You may need to go to a tailor to get things altered.

Advertisement