Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty Green in Ireland?

Options
  • 07-01-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get Pretty Green clothes in an Irish shop? Raidar in Stephen's Green used to stock them but seemingly don't anymore.

I've heard you can get them in House Of Fraser but I don't really want to go all the way over there if that's not true. I can't really find out anything from their website.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Give House of Fraser a call before you head over?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Prettyblack

You mean... the telephone? Actually TALK to someone???

:) Yeah I guess I should ring them. Just thought someone here might know.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Haha I know, the phone fear! But it's your best way of finding out for sure if they stock it. As far as I know they have a switchboard so just ask to be put through to menswear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

when did they stop? hadsome when i was last in that was back in late august. would you not jut buy on there site? they give price in euro and delivery is only €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Prettyblack

shanec1928 wrote: »
    when did they stop? hadsome when i was last in that was back in late august. would you not jut buy on there site? they give price in euro and delivery is only €10.

I've bought off their site, in fact all the things I have from PG are from the site; but I've noticed difference in the fit of the sizes around the different products. e.g. some Larges fit different to others. I bought an XL jacket recently but it was massive so I had to return it, which ended up costing me 30 quid. And I'd normally take XL in things like jackets and coats.

So I wouldn't mind just being able to try stuff on (always the danger with online shopping).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Raidar in Stephens green defo used to stock their stuff. They have a store in Jervis too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

ams wrote: »
    Raidar in Stephens green defo used to stock their stuff. They have a store in Jervis too.

"Used to". They don't anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

I just happened to be in HOF today and had a look, def no Pretty Green in there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Tk Maxx had some a while back but I haven't seen any there since.

I know you said you wanted Bricks and mortar but amazon have a decent bit of pretty green stuff at excellent prices too.

Advertisement