Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

***Match Thread ***Tue 17/4 21:15 Wes1 -vs - supervalu churchtown

• 13-04-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

Stephen - In
    Clay - out
    Conor - in
    Keith - in
    Jules - out
    Ciaran - out
    Cathal - in
    Collie - in
    Joe - in
    Wes - in
    Gavan - in
    Declan - out
    Gar - in
    Cormac - in
    Dave - in
    Stano - out
    David Kelly - in

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,635 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm in for this

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

Stano is injured & out for tonight.

Waiting to hear on Dave Kelly think he should be ok now after his injury!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭emc2

Stano is injured & out for tonight.

Waiting to hear on Dave Kelly think he should be ok now after his injury!

cool, any word from Cormac? I haven't heard back from him yet.

emc2 wrote: »
    cool, any word from Cormac? I haven't heard back from him yet.

Waiting to hear on Cormac.

Dave Kelly is IN.

Cormac is IN.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,635 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Must remember to bring the jerseys tonight :D
    Also Mick, I'll buy some footballs and bring them.

Big match tonight like every week lads.

We need to keep putting points on the table to stay in touch with the leaders until we meet them in 5 & 6 weeks time.

Here is link to table & fixtures.

http://astro.ie/LeagueTable.asp?CompetitionAssociationID=1&CompetitionLocationID=1&CompetitionID=1501&DivisionDetailsID=7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭emc2

2-1 win.

Good win against a good team leads.
    We kept it going for 60 mins.

A valuable 3 points.

Great result against a very good young team who passed the ball around very sharp all night without really creating many chances against us. No doubt they will start picking up lots of points as the season progresses.

We dug in deep & while it was not very pretty football from us at times we got the goals (two great finishes from Dave K) & we also created a good few more chances on top of that.

I still think our fitness is a little short all over the park (me at the top of that list :)) so lets use this Fridays Cup match to up the levels more & hopefully get a good cup run going.

Great 3 points though as it keeps us very close to top spot without us playing any were near our best yet! Which can only be a good sign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Well done lads, great to pick up another 3 points and against a team that sounds like they'll take points off some of the contenders is nice too. Agree with Joe - 7 points from 9 ain't half bad considering we've been a bit off the form we had at the end of last season so it's a good base to build from.

Advertisement