Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken zip on boots!

Options
  • 16-01-2013 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

The zip on one of my boots has become separated and I really need to get it fixed ASAP!

Not even gonna try bothering to fix it myself,so i'm wondering if anybody knows anywhere I could get it fixed? And about how much it would cost?

Any suggestions in Dublin City Centre or the Santry/Glasnevin/Finglas/Phibsboro area would be fantastic!

Thanks a lot in advance, much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 speedycow

Hi,

I had the same issue and only found 2 places in the city centre that would replace zips in boots (assuming they're leather). One is Tara Leather's beside Tara st dart station, and the other is Harcourt Leathers on Harcourt street. I went with the one on Harcourt street and I was charged 25 euro for the repairs (it was a knee high boot) and it toot about 3 days.
    Hope this helps :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

I was just going to mention the place on Harcout Street. I haven'tactually used it, but it's the only place I know that repairs zips.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Great,thank you both! :)

Will give them a call and see if they can help! Thanks again! :)

Advertisement