Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteers needed for a massive charity event in Dundrum (April 24th - 26th)

Options
  • 07-04-2015 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone, I am doing an internship at the moment for 'Console' and I am currently helping to organise an event in Dundrum Town Centre from Friday the 24th of April until Sunday the 26th.

The general idea is that we will have volunteers over the 3 days selling vouchers for €1 each, and each voucher will allow the customer discounts in shops and restaurants located in Dundrum on the days in question. So if you buy 3 vouchers you could get discounts on 3 items and so on. It is a “win win situation” for the shoppers, they will be donating to a good cause while saving money for themselves. For every voucher sold the money goes to ‘Console’.

We are looking for a lot of support, and need in the region of 120 volunteers to take part over the 3 days. It would only be for maybe 3-4 hours (more would be very welcome) on any of the days. If you, or anyone you know would be interested please let me know.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

<mod> we try to keep the fundraising or looking for volunteers to fundraise out of the forum, please read the forum charter. Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement