Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FF Dublin City V Country

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

NickDrake wrote: »
    HA ha . Dublin City is a totally differeny place than Cork city. Where is the Dail?? Where is the IFSC?? There are 1.5 million in Dublin.

**** me are you actually trying to imply Cork city isn't urban? Its a ****ing city and they've just voted in their drones for FF, in comparison to the surrounding rural areas in west and east Cork.

Just give up, your 'argument' has been factually disproven by yesterday's events.
    Cork is stuck in the celtic tiger still. FF loving clowns still exist there. It does not say a lot for the people outide Dublin if they are still voting FF. Only 1 voted here.

Yup, FF loving urban clowns. And obviously Cork county isn't stuck in the Celtic Tiger since we voted out FF.
    Dear go how many idiots still remain in the sticks??

I'd like to answer this question, but since its absolute gibberish I can't. Unfortunate really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Orizio wrote: »
    **** me are you actually trying to imply Cork city isn't urban? Its a ****ing city and they've just voted in their drones for FF, in comparison to the surrounding rural areas in west and east Cork.

Just give up, your 'argument' has been factually disproven by yesterday's events.

Yup, FF loving urban clowns. And obviously Cork county isn't stuck in the Celtic Tiger since we voted out FF.

I'd like to answer this question, but since its absolute gibberish I can't. Unfortunate really.

Did I metion Urban??? Dublin City voted ONE FF clown. Cork voted loads. Cork county as a whole just showed how idiotic and behind the times thery are.

Dear godvseriously you would think ye should move on from ff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Posts reported as you are obviously trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Just putting this out there.

Due to the fact that FF only look on for 1 seat in the whole of Dublin. 1.5 million people represented and only 1 probably in.

But the rest of the country and especially the rural areas still voted there crooks in.

Can we now safety say the educated vote is in Dublin and that the country/rural Ireland is still full of backward idiotic people with a low iq and full of people that haven't a clue what is going on in Ireland??

Keep back-tracking troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Per head?? Think Limerick is higher???

It's not, though we did elect O'Dea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

No FF seats in Waterford I'm glad to say.

Still I think the OP is extremely poor. There are no FF seats in Sligo/ north Leitrim and Roscommon/South Leitrim so does that mean that people in these counties are exponentially smarter than the people of dublin?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Nick Drake banned for well, insulting 18% or so of the county. I don't care what you people think of others who vote for parties that you fundamentally disagree with, coming on here and calling them idiots will get you banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

nesf wrote: »
    Nick Drake banned for well, insulting 18% or so of the county. I don't care what you people think of others who vote for parties that you fundamentally disagree with, coming on here and calling them idiots will get you banned.

More FF protectionism??

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

dedon wrote: »
    More FF protectionism??

No more FF protectionism than SF protectionism or PBP protectionism or any other group of supporters. Seriously, we require civility on here, it doesn't matter if a party is hated, this does not change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Yep everybody outside Dublin is a farmer:rolleyes:
    Orizio wrote: »
    ...you do realise there is almost no farmers left in this country don't you?

I disagree. I voted in Limerick county on Friday which is a rural constituency and returned its highest number of votes to Niall Collins from FF. Construction and farming are the two biggest sectors from where I live. Vast majority of the young people who had been employed in construction have emigrated. That leaves the farmers who are still working away, and got a lot of perks off the FF government.

Look, I don't know the answer and just throwing out what I can see. I am trying to make sense of why the people here would return a greedy FF like Collins who has done sweet f*ck all for the people of Limerick yet who cashed in one of the highest expenses of all the TD's in the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Redr

Due to the fact that FF only look on for 1 seat in the whole of Dublin. 1.5 million people represented and only 1 probably in.

But the rest of the country and especially the rural areas still voted there crooks in.

Can we now safety say the educated vote is in Dublin and that the country/rural Ireland is still full of backward idiotic people with a low iq and full of people that haven't a clue what is going on in Ireland??

I've got on Boards to apologise from Cork South Central the only constituency in the country to return two FF. We are a disaster and deserve the opprobium of the nation. I personally put McGrath at 16 and Martin at 17 but it matters not a jot.

We've endorsed the decisions of the last government and, indeed, by returning these two we want more - more corruption, more croynism, more emigration, more, more, more. I've been shocked at how many of my friends continue to vote for FF and I am disheartened. And we don't seem to make the connection - if you like the cut of Martin's gib you vote for him and to hell with everyone else.

It would be great if all the people who voted FF offered to pay for the USC, and the bailout, and the additional costs associated with the shameless FF brigade.

Sorry, sorry, sorry - and keep mentioning it to Cork SC people!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

The stupidest thing about the statement above is the person that made it:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Per head?? Think Limerick is higher???

Think again - you're wrong.
    At least we are not voting FF.

Dublin City voted in the same number of FF as Limerick City.

Now that we have the facts rather than your random inaccurate thoughts, did you have a point to make ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Well I voted in Roscommon and for the first time there will be no FF TD here (which is one less than Dublin). First to get elected was Luke 'Ming' Flanagan, ridiculed by the local FF people and expected to have a tough fight for the final seat.
    So we will be smoking dope and burning turf or will that be smoking turf?
    But he is a serious candidate who has already vowed to give up half his salary and called on other TD's to the same, it will be interesting to see how many will follow suit.

Advertisement