Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reception on Tesco Mobile

Options
  • 22-09-2015 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of changing from e mobile / meteor over to Tesco mobile and I was just looking to see what the reception is like on Tesco mobile.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Location?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

kala85 wrote: »
    I am thinking of changing from e mobile / meteor over to Tesco mobile and I was just looking to see what the reception is like on Tesco mobile.

Think it uses 02 network, is fine, have had no issues with it in Dublin north side and south side anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭Xterminator

just to confirm it is on the o2 network, and in my area d13, it is better than vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

I'd be keen to hear how the reliability of Tesco is now. Three years ago, they were pretty dire with outages and disruption common. I take it that it's much better now? If so, I might be tempted to move back...

They haven't had any noticeable service outages since the O2 failure on Easter Monday, which wasn't really their fault. So they seem to have upped their game in the last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭eoinfitzokk

I had no complaints in Dundrum, Rathfarnham, Kilkenny & Carlow with them. For me, they just seem to work, never seems to be any drama. 15gb internet is deadly too.

Advertisement