Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

assist on conmunial and irs systems

• 02-04-2005 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i am looking for info on a digital satalite and terestial tv conmunal and irs system what is required to set one up and is there any leagal requirments i need to fullfill before setting up such system & allso where do i go to get what i need your help will be greatly appreicated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 AceHigh

WIZZARD34 wrote:
    i am looking for info on a digital satalite and terestial tv conmunal and irs system what is required to set one up and is there any leagal requirments i need to fullfill before setting up such system & allso where do i go to get what i need your help will be greatly appreicated

An IRS System is easily set up. In order to tell you what you need and how to set it up I would need to know more.
    E.g number of units wired, number of channels required, schematics of building(s).

The system mainly consists of a 1.5M Dish located either on the roof of the building or a safe ground level location. This dish is wired back to the Comms Room in the Building. From here each unit(house/Apt/Room) is wired.

The wiring is most critical. You need to wire the system with sufficient signal on each line. This is done using repeators and Amplifiers.

The number of channels required will detemine the amount of equipment in the Comms Room.

The Legalities of the whole project, of which there are many, could not be discussed without further info.

Hope this has been of help to you.

AceHigh

Advertisement