Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoenix Park Racecourse - Parking issues

Options
  • 24-05-2015 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Im looking for opinions from current, or recent residents, of Phoenix Park Racecourse.
    I have a mate living there and by the sounds of it there are some serious issues re parking. He sees constant clamping of people parked in the wrong spot, but it seems to be just residents who are stuck for somewhere to park overnight and have no other option. I know each apartment usually comes with a space but the apartment Im looking at is shared so thats already taken.
    I was there last week around 9pm and had to park in the shops spaces for an hour, which technically is ok as long as its 3hr max.
    Is this a common problem for residents? How do you get around it? Sad to say that this could be a deal breaker for me on an otherwise smashing complex.

NB. I looked at neighbours.ie and that seems to be a quiet blog site!

Advertisement