Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool fc v Brighton and Hove Albion 4.30 ESPN

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,506 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

34? sure only 14 were on target - its a miracle it ended 6-1!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Brighton score 4 at Anfield!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,497 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I kinda hope Kenny eventually stops acting as if every little question the interviewers ask are stupid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,535 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

noodler wrote: »
    I kinda hope Kenny eventually stops acting as if every little question the interviewers ask are stupid!

But they are stupid when all the interviewer does is go through highlights of the game.
    No discussion on his line-ups, tactics etc.

Nobody benefits from these interviews.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,497 ✭✭✭✭noodler

murpho999 wrote: »
    But they are stupid when all the interviewer does is go through highlights of the game.

I would completely agree that you learn almost nothing from interviews but why not just answer the questions and leave it.

For example, he was asked how he feels about Stoke in the next round and he had a bit of a snigger to himself and said..."well, we're at home...."

Its not really important of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

In general I love Kennys attitude to interviewers. These guys are getting paid to ask questions above the level of quote hungry morons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

I would completely agree that you learn almost nothing from interviews but why not just answer the questions and leave it.

For example, he was asked how he feels about Stoke in the next round and he had a bit of a snigger to himself and said..."well, we're at home...."

Its not really important of course.

Considering Liverpool's home form is not great it could come back to bite him in the ass

I took from it thats its home advantage and not much more as its Stoke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

They have to ask stupid question. Ask intelligent one and they'll get even a worse response.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,535 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

killwill wrote: »
    Considering Liverpool's home form is not great it could come back to bite him in the ass

Strange that people keep saying this as Liverpool are unbeaten at home this season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

So Kenny, are you happy with the win??

Kenny, you must be pleased with the three points??

They always are stupid questions!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

monkey9 wrote: »
    So Kenny, are you happy with the win??

Kenny, you must be pleased with the three points??

They always are stupid questions!!

The questions that they asked Poyet were just as bad - "Is it important that you don't let this defeat affect you and that you bounce back quickly?". For **** sake like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Do we really need to be handing Carroll large botles of alcohol though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Strange that people keep saying this as Liverpool are unbeaten at home this season!

The draws will kill you.

There is still a mentality in Football that getting any 'result' is an achievement.

But in reality, when it's 3 points for a win, a win and a defeat is better than two draws.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Do we really need to be handing Carroll large botles of alcohol though?
    he'll be back down to Newcastle tonight with the boyz tonight

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Less than 400 posts over an hour after the final whistle. Must have been a good day at the office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Skid wrote: »
    The draws will kill you.

There is still a mentality in Football that getting any 'result' is an achievement.

But in reality, when it's 3 points for a win, a win and a defeat is better than two draws.

My 13 year old was talking about that today, amazing insight he has!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

K-9 wrote: »
    My 13 year old was talking about that today, amazing insight he has!

He will go far :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

5starpool wrote: »
    Less than 400 posts over an hour after the final whistle. Must have been a good day at the office.
    Yea,you should have seen the United v Ajax thread,must have been less than 10 posts after the whistle went ;)

• Advertisement

United fans are too busy getting sick over next years shirt. Ugh

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Yea,you should have seen the United v Ajax thread,must have been less than 10 posts after the whistle went ;)

I rarely read utd match threads (although I have been known to occasionally) so I'm not sure what level of posting happens in them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,734 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

or drying the dishes with it :D

5starpool wrote: »
    cambo2008 wrote: »

I rarely read utd match threads (although I have been known to occasionally) so I'm not sure what level of posting happens in them.
    It's the very same as when you lot get a bad result only reverse the role-playing,maybe even a bit worse as there seems to be a lot more of you feckers :)

Seriously, are those jerseys for real?? They really can't be! They're so so bad i hope it's true, but they must be fakes!!

rarnes1 wrote: »

or drying the dishes with it :D
    I actually like it but I did seek out and purchase of my own accord a blue tartan Greenock Morton jersey.
    Everybody laughed at it but I didn't care :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Aww, missed the rest of the match. Nice touch Rigger though, must admit I lol'd for the 2nd goal, had to leave then though.

Aww, missed the rest of the match. Nice touch Rigger though, must admit I lol'd for the 2nd goal, had to leave then though.

Good stuff!!

Advertisement