Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The day Enterprise annoyed me

Options
  • 04-06-2003 3:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Well i was extremly Annoyed with Enterprise last sunday due to a episode with the Borg in it well there was 2 things really ticked me off

1. The borg was never mentioned that they attack the very first enterprise if u know what i mean.

2. And also the borg drones were very well developed as if they were from the future unless they were............. !

i wonder does anyone else fell the same as me or am i MAD........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

didn't see that episode myself. tis a bit annoying though. damn
    script writers!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

I didn't see the episode but but apparently, the borg in this ep are the ones from the movie "First Contact" - remember the sphere that Picard and co. blew up when they went back in time well some of it survived.
    Also they never use the name borg in the episode, from what I'v heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

overall it seems the episode generally got a good response (see the thread in the forum on it) the borg where never mentioned to attack the first enterprise as they where not considered as the borg just some cybernetic beings also the borg as mentioned are from the 24th century from the sphere that was blown up first contact which is why they where very well developed and presumably would be technologically 200 years or so ahead of the borg of enterprise's time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

aw right thanks for clearing that up tbh:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

You should have actually read the thread on the episode.. you would not have had any illusions at all about it then.

Funny but it was pretty obvious they were from first contact!

• Advertisement
Advertisement