Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40 inch jvc smart tv

Options
  • 19-09-2013 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I bought a 40 inch jvc smart tv. I was hoping to use netflix on it but the only apps on it are Facebook, twitter ,YouTube ,flickr, accuweather ,playjam and dailymotion. I've been trying to see how to get more apps on it but after hours of messing around with it i still have no idea. No instructions about the Internet portal came with tv. Any ideas?!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

JVC haven't sold TV's in Ireland (and I think much/all of Europe) for some years now, focusing mostly on audio and cameras.

Is it from outside Europe? Model number?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 mariposa23

I bought it in currys pc world last week. Model number lt40tw51j

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Coldtukey

Can U connect directly to a browser on the JVC?

Coldtukey wrote: »
    Can U connect directly to a browser on the JVC?

No, it's only got YouTube, accuweather and Facebook/twitter. No browser. Useless as a smart tv. Dont buy it! I brought mine back and got full refund. Got a great LG in powercity instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Coldtukey

Thanks fot the info Iwas considering buying one Whats the deal on the LG?

• Advertisement

Coldtukey wrote: »
    Thanks fot the info Iwas considering buying one Whats the deal on the LG?

The LG was an extra 100 but it's well worth it. It's 42 inch and a great smart function. Currys pc world shouldn't advertise that jvc as a smart tv cos the smart function is so limited!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 francisayo

Please somebody instruct me on how to get the dual channel functions on jvc smart tv.

Advertisement