Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft servers running new snapshot

Options
  • 16-08-2014 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Ive seen the minecrack vids online as they are running the new snapshot and it looks like great "crack", Anyone know a server that just updated to run it?

On another note, could anyone recommend any mature minecraft servers/ communities. I have played with one in the US for a while, but the Timezone is annoying me so it would be great to find one with a more active community in our Timezone.

By the way, Yes I do the the list of servers, but some are old and other give very little information, hence id really appreciate to get recommendations from the active community on here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭mindstorms

I could create a snapshot server if you and a few others want to try it out.
    Would it be along the same lines as MineCrack - start with a world border of 250, growing to 2000 (or more) by 5 blocks a day over a 6 month period? As this is a snapshot, there would be no protection from grief, but I use MineOS so there would be backups every 30 minutes. Not sure what else would be needed....

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Sciscitatio

mindstorms wrote: »
    I could create a snapshot server if you and a few others want to try it out.
    Would it be along the same lines as MineCrack - start with a world border of 250, growing to 2000 (or more) by 5 blocks a day over a 6 month period? As this is a snapshot, there would be no protection from grief, but I use MineOS so there would be backups every 30 minutes. Not sure what else would be needed....

Thanks for the offer, nice idea, but I don't want to take from the boards server. Am on there now and its very good.

This said, if you do like the idea and if a small group want to try this out, Im in :)

Advertisement