Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Summer Showcase

Options
  • 01-08-2012 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭

IGN will be streaming the EA Summer Showcase tomorrow from 9pm Irish time. I'm sure they won't be the only ones, but here's their page for it
    http://ie.ign.com/articles/2012/08/01/watch-eas-summer-showcase-live
    EA will hold a presentation with news and live demos for the latest and greatest games in its line-up, including games for Wii U, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 3’s Armored Kill expansion, Need for Speed Most Wanted, FIFA, Madden, The Sims and more

Will check it out to see if any new announcements are made

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

How many NEW ips ?

Let us showcase the updated versions of last years games that you already own, and will probably buy again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm mainly just watching to see what games they announce for Wii U as they said they had more to announce

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

meh, EA have nothing i'm interested in until next year's C&C Generals 2

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Mirror's Edge 2?
    Yes? Please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭Nollog

Hope we get something on generals 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,497 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I'n looking forward to any suspiciously good looking games that they don't announce what systems they'll be for.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So apparently the 360 and PS3 versions of FIFA 13 aren't worth buying so don't bother buying it. At least that's what I gathered from the guy constantly saying the Wii U is the best version.

Advertisement