Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&B Napoleonic wars

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Edgey75

i play this game
    was gutted it went from a free mod to a paid dlc
    its quite fun when your in a big linebattle although some of the big ones are at silly times due to being run by US clans, but their are a number of events and linebattles that are gmt friendly.
    game overall isnt bad it has a few quirks to it though,
    steam has sales on now and again and you can pick the whole m&b series up quite cheap.
    the whole collection is 34.99 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 El Carlito

I'm playing this game and its great fun. You can play this alone or there are lots of regiments set up that you can join who challenge each other to line battles. More information can be found at forums.taleworlds.com

I'm a member to the 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers and they are always recruiting new members. Check out www.87thfusiliers.enjin.com for more information if anybody is interested. While the regiment is predominently North Amercian there are already a few Irish & a good few British members and events are organised at GMT as well as US times.

This game is reasonable priced on steam so for something different its well worth getting!

Advertisement