Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14 Mod warning Post #1041

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

That his blood is 90% Jagermeister.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

mike65 wrote: »
    Daniel shopping in Aldi at the moment

Some people! :D

He can shop where he likes !! I don't care where he shops just keep banging them in please !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

flanzer wrote: »
    Surely he appeared on the balance sheet as a £50m asset? No?

He cost £35m and was out injured straight away, when he started playing he wasn't banging them in, why would his valuation increase £15m?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

flanzer wrote: »
    Surely he appeared on the balance sheet as a £50m asset liability? No?

That reads better

I'm guessing the wages are being considered in the argument actually so maybe that's something to consider alright.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

8-10 wrote: »
    He cost £35m and was out injured straight away, when he started playing he wasn't banging them in, why would his valuation increase £15m?

Wages I'm guessing.

5starpool wrote: »
    Wages I'm guessing.

Yep just posted that. Unsure that those would be considered an asset though? Wouldn't it just be market value?

Original point stands though so sorry for pedantics! :)

Would be pretty awful to still have him. £17m return was good business.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Where is Mr Alan gone?

I assume we have had a decent season so far and he has nothing much to moan about ? He'll be back im sure at some stage

Straight from an insider
    U21's Team for tomorrow's game against PSV

Ward
    McLaughlin-Ilori-Jones-Smith
    Rossiter--Lussey
    Ibe
    Brannagan---Texiera
    Yesil

Bench - Merson Williams Peterson Dunn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

Straight from an insider

Is this the match behind closed doors??

Wouldn't mind seeing abit more of Ilori. I say one of our CB will be shifted in the window and he will be stepping up.

Anymore talk of Sterling/Ibe going out on loan? Would like to see both get a run of games.

• Advertisement

It is sadly, have to try and find a live twitter account update from someone with connections!

I'd say you are right about Ilori, I expect one of Skrtel/Agger to move on if the price is right no later than the summer and possibly January. I guess Rodgers will keep a close eye on the Portuguese chap and see if he is ready to step up.

(feck, over 100 posts already)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

It is sadly, have to try and find a live twitter account update from someone with connections!

I'd say you are right about Ilori, I expect one of Skrtel/Agger to move on if the price is right no later than the summer and possibly January. I guess Rodgers will keep a close eye on the Portuguese chap and see if he is ready to step up.

(feck, over 100 posts already)

And half of them are about Alan's whereabouts .

He's the new net spend.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Alan is lurking around for sure. Joys of using 'Invisible Mode'.

Anywhoo, latest player linked with us is Giovinco. Wouldn't mind him for the right price. After all, the Parma side with him in it were really good to watch, he really showed what he was capable of given a run in a team. In saying that, the fears of the club signing Italians is still in the back of my mind + it means shunting Coutinho out wide again. So yeah, meh. Source is the ever reliable Caught Offside :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,032 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

I assume we have had a decent season so far and he has nothing much to moan about ? He'll be back im sure at some stage

Ah he always had the best for the club in mind. He wasn't the only one who had reservations about Rodgers.

And half of them are about Alan's whereabouts .

He's the new net spend.

I reckon we should have a game of whereas Alan ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

The joke is there is plenty of juicy stuff for him to sink his teeth into, the recent sackings, our midfield, Allens miss, problem is he beat that points matter not performance drum so long and so hard last season that he made a rod for his back so long as things continue to go well.

Guess we weren't as delusional as he thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I reckon we should have a game of whereas Alan ;-)

Heard he retired from boards with a coke problem.

Also speaking of posters where is Leiva gone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Also speaking of posters where is Leiva gone ?

Quit the game a while back.

Quite the game a while back.

We are loosing numbers like mad need to get some new blood in here so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,403 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

We are loosing numbers like mad need to get some new blood in here so

Yeah Leiva had a bit of a meltdown one day. And that was that.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Alan is lurking around for sure. Joys of using 'Invisible Mode'.

Can ye give this a bloody rest ffs? After the Arsenal game people were going 'oh here comes Alan' and he didn't.

This sniping is annoying to read, and not just for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

Be great to get back into the champions league wouldn't it. The league is just so competitive this year though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,282 ✭✭✭✭rob316

niallo27 wrote: »
    Ah he always had the best for the club in mind. He wasn't the only one who had reservations about Rodgers.

Reservations are grand calling people delusional all summer long is the problem. It shows the spine of the guy that he can't turn up when he is wrong. At least Lloyd pops in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

Salah is increasing his price tag with his performance against Chelsea tonight.

rob316 wrote: »
    Reservations are grand calling people delusional all summer long is the problem. It shows the spine of the guy that he can't turn up when he is wrong. At least Lloyd pops in.

I'm sure he is delighted to be wrong although it is early days yet.

So any ideas on gettable players for January . I think we have said Mid /!LB is the prob that needs addressing .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,734 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

People moaning about Alan not posting is hilarious.

Worse than any of his posts tbh and contribute far less to the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,870 ✭✭✭✭klose

Straight from an insider

Good to see yesil back fully if so, strange not to see rafa paez there unless hes injured. Brannagan seems to be getting rave reviews lately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement