Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WIKO Mobile Phones

• 23-02-2013 2:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Looking for a new phone, came across these on Pixmania

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/13132808/art/wiko/cink-slim-black.html

Seems like good specs for the money, might order one. There's a few models but Ithink i'd prefer the 4' screen rather than the 4.5' or 5'.

Any opinions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Looks a damn good phone. And there's a 2-year guarantee. I have bought several items from Pixmania over the past few years & had no problems, but there are posters here who have reported bad experiences with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭N64

Looks a damn good phone. And there's a 2-year guarantee. I have bought several items from Pixmania over the past few years & had no problems, but there are posters here who have reported bad experiences with them.

Your in the minority then. The phone looks good but the retailer should be avoided (speaking from personal experience here, plus just search for "pixmania" and look at all of the threads that pop up here :P)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

Thanks for the replies!

I've been looking through Youtube videos of the phone (In french) and it looks great.

I looked around at a couple of threads about Pixmania though! I was going to order tomorrow and pay the extra few quid for the 24h-48hr delivery....

Think ill bite the bullet and order one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

rizzee wrote: »
    Think ill bite the bullet and order one.

Did you end up getting one ?,

i was looking at picking up the xperia tipo, but seen this wiko slim with much better specs, thinking about going for that instead..

and iv ordered off pixmania twice without issue..

• Advertisement

Did you end up getting one ?,

i was looking at picking up the xperia tipo, but seen this wiko slim with much better specs, thinking about going for that instead..

and iv ordered off pixmania twice without issue..

Yeah I got one, great little phone unbelievable value for money would definitely recommend! Only reason I'm not using it anymore because I was given a Galaxy S3, so I gave the Wiko to the sister and she loves it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

I've heard great stuff about that phone, the value for money is unreal.

Advertisement