Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice Caddie SC100 Portable Golf Launch Monitor

Options
  • 29-11-2015 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Any boardsies got one?

What's the verdict... are they any good?

Are they accurate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

No idea regarding any of your questions but would also be interested in reviews. Was looking through reviews of the Voice Caddy SC200 (~€300) and the Ernest Sports ES14 (~€500) a couple of months back dreaming of how nice they'd be at a range for winter practice. Both paled in comparison to the SkyTrak which could also be used as an indoor simulator but at nearly €2,000 it's pie in the sky stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭galwaylad1980

Yeah I suppose it's a question from a guy who has everything I NEED for golf on the equipment front so now I'm looking at stuff I'm sure I don't need at all but might be nice to have!

That said, if I paid €2k for one my wife would make sure I'd be playing from the red tees from then on after she'd cut my nuts off!!

Advertisement