Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting My sky Back!

Options
  • 07-05-2005 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭

I used to have sky digital. still have all the hardware, but two months after install her indoors decided we didnt want it anymore and cancelled the direct debit! This led to much wailing and gnashing of teeth from sky. Now ive decided I want it again, is there some way to get it reconnected without sky giving me grief about "breach of contract" etc or would I be better off ripping the whole lot out and going for a complete new install. (I would go FTV/FTA but that wont help me watch the lions tour!!!)

any ideas???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

err im amazed they let you keep the equipment. perhaps go into your local electrics retailer and find out from there :) let them know you just need a new account, or just ring up Sky and get your card switched back on. They can only say no i guess hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Just ring sky and ask if there are any offers to get you back

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Advertisement